BANKSETA: KUYASA And LETSEMA Learnerships 2024
BANKSETA has identified the need to provide funding for post matric and post-graduate learners through a youth development intervention aimed at recruiting unemployed matriculants in order for them to further their studies and to expose them to the world of work.
- The duration of the learnership is 1 Year. Registered employers will host the learner(s) and making provision for training, workplace coaching and leaner support.
- Training is linked to a registered skills programme.
Successful completion of the Learnership programme results in the achievement of a NQF5 in banking service advice qualification
The Kuyasa Post-graduate Learnership has 3 qualification streams:
- Management Development Learnership – the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 5 Certificate in Management Development.
- Business Analyst Learnership – the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Business Analysis
- Financial Markets Learnership– the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Financial Markets
HOW TO APPLY
Letsema Post Matric Learnership:
Click here to download the Application Form.
Kuyasa Post Graduation Learnerships:
Click here to download the Application Form