Capitec Bank Learnerships 2022
Capitec Bank Learnerships 2022 How do I get a bank learnership?
The minimum requirements for applying for the standard bank learnership programme are:
- 18 to 30 years old
- Speaking, reading and writing English skills
- Matric completion with passing mark qualification in Mathematics, Maths Literacy and Accounting
- Computer literate
- Not permanently employed
- Not studying at any other institution
- Not registered on any other learnership
How to Apply and Application Details
- Register your profile and complete the online application form
- Complete the online assessment and have at least 60% mark.
- After passing the online assessment, the applicants will be contacted to perform competency-based tests.
- The final step of the application process will require a face-to-face interview.
Applications done in any other method except for online application will be rejected.
Are you energetic and self-motivated with a passion for service? Capitec’s focus is on finding the right people for the right jobs.
They are continuously on the lookout for retail, service, sales and promotions consultants and managers to create a unique service experience for their clients.
Think you have what it takes to join the Capitec team? Let’s take a look at how you can go about joining them!
1.) Capitec Bank Careers page
Capitec Bank advertises their vacancies on their careers site. This is where you will need to go in order to apply for vacancies.
2.) Create your account
Before you can start applying for the various vacancies available at Capitec Bank, you need to create an account. This is free and shouldn’t take too long.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER3.) Browse jobs
Once you have created your account, you’re all set to start applying! Capitec organises its vacancies under the following headings:
Business Process Improvement
Graduate Development Programme
Please note that not every category will have available vacancies under it. Capitec is responsible for maintaining the content on their site, and is in no way affiliated with the Careers Portal. This page serves only as informative content, designed to help you find your way forward.