FNB Learnership Application 2022
FNB Learnership Available
FNB offers learnership to talented and qualifying candidates in a wide field of career paths. Yearly they have a variety of fields made available to aid individuals in bridging the gap between studies and the workforce. They may not offer all learnership candidates permanent positions, but some may get the opportunity to join the company. This will depend on the need at that time.
The following fields may be made available and others as well:
FNB Learnership Application 2022 FNB is no ordinary bank. It’s never business as usual, bogged down in bureaucracy, and counting the minutes to home time. It’s a place where you can make a difference. Because what you do at FNB matters. You can shape the organisation, the industry and the world. You’ll find work that is challenging, relationships that are rewarding and constant opportunities to innovate and grow. Which means you can expect a career that is extraordinary.
- Grade 12 matric
- Computer literacy
- No experience required
If you share our values of being:
Purpose, experience and qualifications
- Make a promise
- Be deeply invested
- Value our differences
- Build trust, not territory
- Have courage
- Always do the right thing
- Stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To apply for any of the mentioned career paths or any other made available by FNB, interested individuals must ensure that they meet all stipulations. These set stipulations are only the basic requirements, however depending on the field applying for there may be additional requirements to be met.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to apply:
- You must be South African citizens
- Applicants must hold a valid Matric
- All applicants must have a valid ID document
- Applicants must hold a degree or certifications within field applying for (where applicable)
- All applicants must not have any criminal record
- Applicants must have exceptional communication skills
- You must be able to communicate with clients
- Applicants must be able to deliver professional services
- All applicants must be competent and thorough
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- All applicants must be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Applicants must be able to do planning and administrative duties as required