GENERAL WORKER x1211 POSITIONS MONTHLY STIPEND R3 500.00
▪ A minimum of ABET
Knowledge and skills
▪ Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles, Occupational Health and Safety Act, 1993.
▪ Good Communication and customer care skills.
▪ Waste Management.
▪ Transport patients using stretcher or wheelchair to / from wards or departments
or any other area of the health facility.
▪ Take corpses to the mortuary.
▪ Clean / wash stretchers and wheelchairs.
▪ Minor maintenance of stretchers and wheelchairs.
▪ Accurate recording of all incoming and outgoing linen on a daily basis to hospital,
clinics and EMS services.
▪ Correct handling, receiving and dispatch of soiled and clean linen to the wards
and clinics according to internal protocol and infection control measures.
▪ Cleaning of laundry and laundry equipment on daily basis.
▪ Follow and adhere to Health and Safety Regulations.
▪ Render mortuary services: Receiving, handling and storage of corpses.
▪ Ensure mortuary cool room is in good working order
▪ Collect and transport corpses to the mortuary.
▪ Report all faulty or broken equipment to your supervisor immediately.
▪ Release and keep record of corpses handed over to next of kin.
▪ Perform household activities within the ward
▪ Perform cleaning services
▪ Render sluice functions (human excreta fluids including blood).
EPWP: GENERAL WORKER = 1211 POSITIONS
MONTHLY STIPEND: R3 500.00
CENTRES: Primary Health Care Facilties
Centre [No. of posts] Application link
Click here to apply