RAM Couriers Drivers Learnership Programme 2024.
RAM Couriers is recruiting and invites interested persons to apply for the 12-month Drivers Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Location: Industrial, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
RAM was formed in 1988 by Chairman Nathan Lazarus. It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial and service-orientated family business, currently managed by 2 brothers David and Graeme.
Since its inception, the company has grown to include around 3000 staff members, all of whom are trained and motivated to deliver the company’s promise – to handle every delivery as if it was their own.
RAM currently has over 1500 active clients, including major corporations and leaders in the retail sector.
- Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths & English pass
- Valid driver’s license Code 10
- Prdp advantageous
- Good health
- No criminal record
- Must be unemployed
- Must NOT be currently studying
- Must be willing and able to work through theoretical and practical learning component
- Must have good numerical skills
- Must have good communication skills
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit these documents to apply:
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Certified copy of driver license
- Curriculum Vitae
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you have do not hear back from RAM Couriers within 14 days of the closing date, assume that your application was unsuccessful.