Rand Water Learnerships x15 posts
Rand Water is recruiting and invites South African unemployed youth to apply for the 2023 Water And Wastewater Reticulation Services Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2 (12 Months) x15 posts
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Water and Wastewater Reticulation Services Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2.
As a learner, you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Applicants must not be employed.
- Applicants must not be enrolled with any institution for a qualification nor be registered in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must not be in possession of a completed post-matric qualification.(NB: Failure to disclose post-matric qualifications will result in applicant being disqualified)
- Applicants in possession of a post-matric qualification must not apply and will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy and Life Science (minimum of Level 4 in ALL subjects).
- Applicants must be a South African citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (in line with the NSDSIII).
- Knowledge of Rand Water mandate and its contribution to the water sector
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self motivated and results-driven
The following documents must accompany your application:
- A certified copy of the ID document
- Certified copy of Matric (Grade 12) Certificate
- Proof of residence
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and people with disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
Rand Water reserves the right to make appointments to any of the advertised positions at any stage.