night shift, p/h and Sunday allowances
The Right Company are currently looking for experienced Hotel Receptionists for a stunning Hotel in Sandton.
MUST HAVE 4 / 5 HOTEL/HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Front Office Receptionist in a 4 / 5 Star Hotel
• Opera knowledge – ESSENTIAL
• Computer Literate – MS Office (word, excel)
• Excellent Communication Skills – Fluent in English
• Display a high level of emotional intelligence and be well groomed
• Customer orientation, professional charm and sophistication is an advantage
• Basic mathematic and accounting knowledge with excellent administration skills essential
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work shifts and occasional overtime
• Minimum Std. 10 (Grade 12)
• Front Office or other relevant Hospitality Qualification will be an added advantage
• To ensure that all guests are checked in and out in a professional, efficient and courteous manner and maintain a high standard of personal service with all customers, internal and external as well as public areas surpassing luxury Hotel standards
• Ensuring that Front Office policies and procedures regarding front desk procedures, switchboard, handling incoming messages, mail, deliveries, packages etc. are strictly adhered to.
• Dealing with all guest queries regarding bookings, in house queries, payments, maintaining guest accounts, processing POS transactions and after departure services.
• Processing of banking daily.
• To assist the Sales & Marketing department in promoting and selling the Hotel & the facilities to prospective guests and to be fully aware of the trends in the industry and make suggestions for the improvement of the running of the Front Desk.
• Ensuring effective communication from the reception department to all operational departments.
• To make reservations in the absence of the Reservations department and after hours.
• To assist as far as possible with the induction and training of new staff members and students. To carry out duties that the Front Office & Resident Manager’s may require from time to time.
Please send updated CV in WORD together with a recent, professional head and shoulders photograph and recent references
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
WHILST WE DO OUR BEST TO REPLY TO EACH APPLICATION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY BE CAUSE FOR OUR NON-RESPONSE