SAPS Traineeships 2022 – 2023
SAPS Traineeships 2022 – 2023 SAPS is Currently recruiting 12 000 Unemployed youth .
Requirements: For SAPS Traineeships 2022 – 2023
For you to join the SAPS Traineeships For 2022 – 2023 you need to have certain requirements so that you may have high chances to be chosen.
- Be fluent in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English; Between eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age;
- Do Not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible and/or irreconcilable with the objectives of the Service;
- Make Sure you are prepared to take the oath of office; Complete and pass a medical examination; Complete and pass a physical fitness assessment; Undergo a psychological and Integrity assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of a police official;
- Have A Grade 12 or Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Certificate (Vocational) and be in possession of a Bachelor of Science Degree or other any other fields of study (minimum 3 year National Diploma/Degree) recorded on the National Learners’ Record Database on NQF level 6 or higher;
- Have no previous criminal convictions or pending criminal cases and shall allow his or her fingerprints to be taken and background enquiries to be made, and found to be suitable for appointment;
- And prepare yourself to undergo such training as determined by the National Commissioner; and Be prepared to serve and be trained anywhere in the Republic of South Africa.
- Prepare yourself to take the oath of office; Complete and pass a medical examination; Complete and pass a physical fitness assessment; Undergo a psychological and Integrity assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be found to comply with the profile of a police officials.
Basic Training (9 months)
Phase 1: Basic Training at a Training Academy as a Police Trainee.
Stipend: R4500 per month.
Probation (12 months)
Phase 2: After successful completion of Basic Training – will be appointed to the rank of Constable
Salary notch: R189 279 per annum.
SAPS Traineeships And Vacancies.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their applications on the official application form, which can be obtained free of charge from any Police Station / SAPS Recruitment offices or downloaded from the SAPS Website (https://www.saps.gov.za). The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to, failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
You can download the the SAPS Trainee Application form Here APPLICATION FORM or visit Careers | SAPS