Sassa Grant Payments For November
(Sassa) pays more than 18 million grants monthly to vulnerable recipients. These grants allow the most vulnerable members of our society to purchase basic goods and access basic services every month.
Sassa distributes several permanent grants every month. These grants include Older person grants, disability grants, child support grants, foster child grants, war veterans grants and care dependency
Sassa Payment Dates For November 2023
The first week of each month typically covers the disbursement of permanent social grants. Staying updated on the Sassa payment schedule is recommended for all beneficiaries.
Here’s the Sassa grant payment schedule for November:
- Older Persons Grant: 2 November 2023
- Disability Grant: 3 November 2023
- Children’s Grants: 6 November 2023
SRD Grant Sassa Payment for November
SRD grants will be disbursed to beneficiaries between 24 November 2024 and 30 November 2023. During this payment period, Sassa encourages beneficiaries to check their Sassa status on the SRD website for precise deposit dates in their bank accounts.
Sassa Grant Increases
In 2023, permanent Sassa Grants were increased on two separate occasions. The first increase was implemented in April while the second grant increase was implemented in October 2023.
How Much Are Sassa Grant Payments For November 2023?
- Older Persons Grant: R2,090
- Older Persons (75 years and older): R2,110
- Disability Grant: R2,090
- War Veterans Grant: R2,110
- Child Support Grant: R510
- Child Support Grant (Top-up): R510 + R250
- Care Dependency Grant: R2,090
- Foster Care Grant: R1,130
- Grant-In-Aid: R510
- Social Relief of Distress Grant: R350
R350 Grant Increases
The R350 grant has not seen an increase since its inception due to fiscal constraints as explained by the Department of Social Development (DSD). While the DSD proposed an increase to the SRD grant to the National Treasury, it was not favourably considered due to fiscal limitations.
Grant Bank Account
- Permanent grant beneficiaries and R350 grant recipients can opt for direct deposit into their bank accounts, providing convenient access to their funds.
- Sassa grants are accessible at selected retailers nationwide, ensuring easy access for grant recipients. Retail outlets like Pick n Pay, Shoprite, Boxer stores, Usave stores, and Checkers all facilitate social grant distribution.
Mobile Cash Points
- Mobile cash pay points are also available for grant beneficiaries, though this method has limited flexibility, with funds accessible for only a few hours during specific payment cycles.
SOURCE Careers Portal