SASSA R350 Re-Application Step By Step
SASSA R350 Re-Application Step By Step ,Some applicants of the SASSA SRD R350 grant are wondering when they will start seeing the April 2022 module on their status dashboard. It has to be noted that SASSA has its financial year ending in March 2022 and starting a new one in April 2022. For this reason audit and other payments are usually closed as they prepare their report for the just ended financial year.
Reapplication of SASSA R350 Grant :Step-by-Step 2022
Who qualifies to apply for R350?
You qualify to apply for the R350 grant if you are:
- A South African Citizen, Permanent Resident or Refugee registered on the Home Affairs database and persons who are holders of special permits under the Special Angolan Dispensation, the Lesotho Exemption Permit dispensation and the Zimbabwe Exemption Permit Dispensation, and asylum seekers whose section 22 permits or visas are valid or were valid on 15 March 2020;
- Currently residing within the borders of the Republic of South Africa;
- Above the age of 18 and below the age of 60;
- Unemployed People
- Not receiving any social grant in respect of him or herself;
- Not receiving an unemployment insurance benefit and does not qualify to receive an unemployment insurance benefit;
- Not receiving a stipend from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme and other financial aid;
- Not receiving any other government COVID-19 response support;
- Not a resident in a government funded or subsidized institution.
The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD) is one of the grants administered by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) in South Africa. This is one of the interventions the South African Government has put in place to assist residents, asylum seekers and citizens of the country who were affected by COVID-19.
If you are within the borders of South Africa and you meet the criterion mentioned below, you may apply for the SRD R350 Grant if you have not yet been approved. Since the period for the provision of the grant has been extended, new applicants may submit their application for the grant until end of March 2023.
Follow the steps below and send your applications to SASSA using method of your choice. Make sure you see the application requirements before sending your application. Applicants who do not qualify for the grant will be declined. But if you are declined and you feel that you qualify for the grant, you can make an appeal to SASSA .
If you think you qualify for the SRD grant, you can apply at any time using one of the official platforms of your choice. The platforms include SRD website, WhatsApp, USSD and GovChat.
Reapplication of SASSA R350 Grant Step-by-Step
There are several ways you can use to apply for the R350 grant. Note that, if you have already applied, there is no need to reapply now. But if you have been declined, you can reapply monthly or send an appeal.
Below you will find different channels you can use reapplication of SASSA R350 Grant Step-by-Step 2022.
Here are the channels you can use to apply for the R350 grant:
WHERE TO APPLY ? SASSA SRD Website
- The Sassa SRD Website: https://srd.sassa.gov.za. You can apply for the grant by visiting SASSA SRD website. Follow the easy instructions there. Start by entering your ID numbers and cellphone number of the space provided under “Apply” for the grant bar.
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553. The second method you can use is WhatsApp. U se the number provided here to start a conversation with the chat bot to apply.
- USSD Line: Dial *134*7737#. If you prefer applying with a USSD, do so by dialling the number mentioned here and follow the instructions thereafter.
- GovChat: https: //govchat.app/login. Another method you can use is GovChat which is the SA Government messenger chat platform. You may also go to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/govchat.org in order to use the messenger platform.Choose your preferred channel to apply for the SRD R350 grant if you meet the minimum requirements.