Tiger Brands Work Integrated Learnership Programme.
Tiger Brands is recruiting and invites South African students to apply for Work Integrated Learnership Programme.
Job Location: Bryanston
This is a 12-month learning opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands.
Work Experience student opportunity will provide you with practical experience and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager.
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Favorable Bcom or Btech for this programme:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen of South Africa
- Should be based in, near or around Bryanston.
- A relevant BCom or BTech qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
Application, please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Work integrated learning requirement letter from institution
Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.