University Of Johannesburg Registration 2022
University Of Johannesburg Registration 2022 UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG REGISTRATION INFORMATION (2022)
University Of Johannesburg Registration 2022 Registration commences on 21 January 2022
Registration closes on 11 February 2022 (only online, off campus registrations will be allowed).
Only people who are ADMITTED /ACCEPTED can register for 2022
You CANNOT register with PROVISIONALLY SELECTED
• Register as early as possible due to programmes being filled during the first few days of registrations. Spaces cannot be guaranteed.
• Note that the registration dates may be adjusted. Any such changes will be communicated to you.
• NO on-campus facilities will be available for registration. You CANNOT DO WALKINS for registrations
• ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE ONLINE AND OFFCAMPUS, for which you may use a tablet/handheld device or any other computer facility at your disposal.
• If you are under the age of 18 on the day you register, you and your parent/guardian should sign the Academic Registration Rules Regulations and Indemnity and send the completed form to the Student Enrolment Centre at email@example.com before you will be able to register.
• First-Year students only need to come onto campus to collect their student cards AFTER REGISTRATION. Students can collect their student card at any campus during the registration period.
• To gain access to campus, you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
• Only REGISTERED STUDENTS may participate in academic activities.
All students, including students whose fees are paid by sponsors or employers, are required to pay the following minimum amounts in order to register:
• Day students (tuition fees) – All students not residing in the residences – R3 870.00
• Residence students (tuition fees and residence deposit) – Only students with acceptance letters from residences – R6 470.00
• Residence students who are provisionally selected/waiting for a space in residence only pay: R3 870.00
You CANNOT register WITHOUT paying Registration fees or being unblocked by NSFAS
Returning/continuing students’ registration in respect of Diploma, Degree, Honours and Course Work Masters programmes commences on 17 January 2022 until 11 February 2022 (only online, off-campus registration will be allowed).
• Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
This year again, l will be Registering for Students. For my service fee:
• I will help you set up your Ulink and create the Ulink password (not PIN)
• Update all the necessary information
• Sort out the Blocks which might stop you from registering e.g Indemnity form
• Help you choose the CORRECT modules
• Guide you through the registration fees payment
• Register for you
• Download the proof of registration then guide you on how to go get your student card