List Of Teaching Bursaries Available For 2024
List Of Teaching Bursaries Available For 2024 – Funza Lushaka Bursary 2024
Funza Lushaka Bursary Applications are still open!
- The Funza Lushaka Bursary covers tuition fees, accommodation including meals, learning materials and they provide a monthly living allowance for living expenses.
- This bursary is only for those who want to Education (teaching or B Ed.), it pays everything for you (better than NSFAS).
Good academic ability
An exemption, endorsement, or ‘admission to bachelor degree studies’ pass at matric/Grade 12 level.
At least a level 4 pass at matric level in the two subjects which the applicant will specialise to teach.
For students who wish to specialise in the Foundation Phase, a Level 2 pass in Mathematics or Level 4 pass in Mathematical Literacy at Grade 12 level is required. In addition, a t least a level 4 pass in the Home Language is required.
For students who wish to specialise in the Intermediate Phase, a Level 4 pass in Mathematics and a level 4 in a Home Language subject and/or a Level 4 pass in Science Subjects at Grade 12 level is required. In addition, at least a level 4 pass in the Home Language is required.
Students who wish to specialize in the teaching of Technology subjects, including CAT, IT, and other Technical stream subjects and who do not have these subjects level, must have at least a level 4 pass in Mathematics or Technical Mathematics.
Grade 12s, already studying students can apply, it’s FREE online, if you need assistance check first comment.
Applications for the Funza Lushaka bursary for 2024 will open on 08/10/2023. New applications close on 02/02/2024. Re-applications for Existing/Returning students it will be closed on 30 November 2023.
If you’re over 30 years you can’t apply, if you’re turning 30 next year you can apply, but if you’re turning 31 years you can’t apply.
How To Apply
You can follow these steps:
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information.
- Login to the system using username and password created when registering.
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme.
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- On the dashboard menu click on the 2023 application button.
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information.
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured.
Applications can only be submitted online. No hard copies will be accepted for applications.
How To Track Your Application
- Go to the eServices Website you used to log in
- Provide your login details such as your username and password
- Click the Login button
- Click on Funza Lushaka Bursary
- Check your status