SITA Internships x40
SITA has 40 opportunities for Internships across the country in Information Communication Technology (ICT). Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
DEADLINE: 05 May 2023
- REFERENCE NR : Internships 001/2023
- STIPEND : R 6 500 per month
- DURATION : 12 months
Positions within SITA.
|Eastern Cape||5||WAN Support, End User Computing||857|
|Free State||5||Software Developer||858|
|Kwa-Zulu Natal||5||End User Computing (EUC) WAN||859|
|Polokwane||5||End User Computing (EUC), Server Administration, Network Engineer||860|
|Gauteng||15||End User Computing, Software Development, Software Testing, Information Security||861|
|Western Cape||5||Software Development, End User Field Technician, Database Administrator, WEB Development, System Administrator, WAN Support||862|
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of a Grade 12, Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT, or National Higher Certificate in IT (NQF LEVEL 5) with A+/N+
Either as a subject of the certificate or certification, or relevant qualification applicable for the required field at NQF level 6
To apply please log onto the e-Government Portal: www.eservices.gov.za and follow the following process;
- Register using your ID and personal information
- Use received one-time pin to complete the registration
- Log in using your username and password
Steps to follow
- Click on “Employment & Labour;
- Click on “Recruitment Citizen”
- Login using your username and password
- Click on “Recruitment Citizen” to create profile, update profile, browse and apply for jobs
For queries/support contact email@example.com OR call 080 1414 882
CV`s sent to the above email addresses will not be considered.
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing within the areas specified above.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.