Supply Chain Management Practitioners (6 positions)
GROENKLOOF NATIONAL PARK (HEAD OFFICE)
- Be in possession of a Post Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Should be a Specialist in SCM with 1 to 3 years of experience in the public sector.
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act.
- Knowledge of procurement policy framework
- Knowledge of logistics management
- Knowledge of SANParks business
- Legal knowledge in relation to Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of the National Supplies Procurement Act.
- Knowledge of the Republic of South Africa.
- Knowledge of computer literacy.
- Managerial skills and analytical skills
- Negotiation and facilitation skills
- Organisational skills.
- Maintain regional contract registers used as mechanisms to monitor annual payments to service providers.
- Coordinate the identification of regional procurement needs as informed by the annual procurement plan, business plan, and budget.
- Provide expert, advice to end-users regarding the development of short and long-term service level agreements for repeat purchases in conjunction with the Supply Chain Corporate Office.
- Build, maintain, and manage stakeholder relations.
- Monitor and report on supply chain transactions as per the directive from the corporate supply chain office.
- Manage risks associated with the procurement of services and goods.
- Manage and auditable administrative system of the region’s assets.
- Continuously manage and appraise submissions of the supplier database.
- Coordinate and maintain the pre-vendor qualification directory.
- Continuously evaluate the quality of goods and services rendered by the suppliers and assess their performance.
Applicants in possession of foreign qualifications are to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualification Authority. If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful
How To Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by the required documentation listed below to the following:
PO Box 787,
Interested persons who meet the above-stated qualifications should forward their applications which should consist of a cover letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualification(s) and Identity Document (certified within the past 3 months).
Closing Date : 08 February 2024
Should you not hear from us within 21 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.