Track Your Funza Lushaka Bursary Application
Track Your Funza Lushaka Bursary Application The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is a multi-year programme that promotes teaching in public schools. If you have applied and need to check your application status, here’s how to do so.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is is a multi-year programme that promotes teaching in public schools. The bursaries are provided so that eligible students may complete a teaching qualification in an area recognised as priority.
University can cost a lot of money, taking into consideration learning material, transport costs, accommodation and living expenses. The Funza Lushaka Bursary can take care of those for you.
Applications for this bursary are open, so apply now!
Click here to apply on the Education Department Website.
If you have already applied and you are awaiting your application results you can track your application status on the Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme website.
How To Track Your Application Status
- Click here to go to the Funza Lushaka Website
- Provide your login details; username and password
- Click the Login button
- Check your status
Students may update their contact details and re-submit before the closing date.
For more information on the Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme, click here.
In order to qualify for the bursary you need to be studying or wish to study a Bachelor of Education (BEd) or a Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) at a public university.
How To Apply
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Login to the system using user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard menu click on the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured