Nedbank YES Internship Programme 2023/ 2024
Youth Employment Services (YES) programme funded by NEDBANK
WILDTRUST invites applications for the 2023/ 2024 Youth Employment Services (YES) programme funded by NEDBANK.
WILDTRUST registered as the Wildlands Conservation Trust is a South African Non-Profit, Non-Government, and Public Welfare Organisation.
SEE THIS Mr Price Group Internships
The internship is aimed at reducing Youth unemployment levels.
The YES programme provides a one-year work-based job training experience aimed at affording unemployed youth practical and meaningful work opportunities.
If you were employed previously on a YES programme you will not be considered for this vacancy.
The WILDTRUST invites applications from unemployed youth, graduates and scholars who are between the ages of 18 and 27 years to apply.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals. Late applications will be disregarded.
The WILDTRUST reserves the right to vary the requirements and not to fill these posts. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
MICT SETA Internship Programme 2023
If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Here are the available internship vacancies. To view more details about a particular internship, click or tap on the job title below:
- HR assistants and data capturers
- Finance & admin assistant
- Blue port crew- Durban port
- Security guards
- Hub environmental educators
- School teaching assistants, admin assistants and general assistants
- Equipment officers
- IT support technicians
- Office administrators
- Micro-enterprise development assistants
- ISimangaliso beach stewards
- ISimangaliso station admin assistant
- ISimangaliso beach steward programme assistant
- Boat and equipment assistants
- Project admin assistant
- Ocean Steward-Ocean and Climate Awareness and School Support Assistant – uThukela
- Ocean Steward-uThukela Project Assistant – Durban Office