Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 18 month’s development programme, based in Gauteng. The programme will only be accepting candidates in Gauteng or willing to relocate to the Gauteng province at their own cost. The programme will equip the graduates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization.
- Bachelors or Diploma qualifications such as but not limited to; Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, Analytics, Operations Management, IT, Business Analyst, or similar technical qualifications.
- Postgraduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- Based or willing to relocate to Gauteng.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own reliable transport.
- Clear criminal record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite.
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
- During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition, passion, and urgency. The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives, and outcomes.
Programme exposure to business concepts forming part of the graduate programme:
- The management and effective control of resources
- The implementation of organisational strategies, policies, practices, processes, and procedures
- Utilizing available resources to meet the demands of the company and customers.
- Remaining competitive and taking cognizance of applicable legislation and best practices to perform daily activities of the operations in a responsible manner with quality and quantity of work as a priority.
Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme.
Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within business units.
- Learn how to manage yourself and others and lead a team.
- Understand the operations of the business and its departments by conducting SWOT analyses etc.
- Explore functions that will increase productivity, quality and customer services while reducing costs through utilizing modern process techniques.
- Understand the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial processes and propose ways to optimize spend or reduce costs.
- Internal and external customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Understanding the sales cycle and how the business ensures effective sales management, optimal employee productivity as well as resource and cost management.
- Propose business solutions in terms of operational efficiencies in terms of technical requirements, guarding services, cash processing, armed response, business development and sales.
- Ensure a zero-harm culture through following OH&S and COIDA policies.
- Understand contracts that exist between the customer and the Fidelity Services Group.
- Learn about the organisational culture and different Human Capital processes.
- Learn to engage and liaise with external role players that includes but is not limited to community leaders, employer organizations, SAPS, and community forums.
- Understanding the impact of relevant legislation that includes but is not limited to BCEA, NKP Act, PSIRA Act, Firearms Control Act, POPI Act, Criminal Procedures Act, ensure compliance with ISO standards etc.
- Registration during the period with the PSIRA Act.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan.
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities.